* Pureed green beans, when left to dry, could be used as a great substitute for cement.
* Bibs should be securely fashioned to a child's neck before sitting them up after dressing them - if you fail to do this, the child will, without exception, spit up down the full length of their fresh, clean outfit.
* It is futile to try to keep your shirt free from spit up and other unmentionables. Just embrace the splotched look for this season.
* Children, especially little boys, will have a runny nose until they are at least 8 years old.
* Much destruction can be accomplished in that 2 minute time frame that you run to turn on the dishwasher, even by a not-yet "mobile" child. Much.
* Cheerios are the greatest thing on the face of the planet.
* Baby feet naturally repel socks. There's no keeping those suckers on.
* Boys are boys from the very beginning. Remotes, cell phones, and other gadgets top the favorites list.
* There is no equal to having your child smile at you. It will melt even the most stone cold heart.
* Once your baby has laughed, you will spend the majority of your day trying to coax it out again.
* That little body cuddling up against you is the best feeling in the world.
* Watching your baby splash and play in the bathtub becomes your favorite entertainment.
* Motherhood is probably the hardest, most wonderful and tenderly miraculous gift God gives us.
And here are some recent pics of my little miracle!
Playing with Grandpa Pruitt and the beloved remote
With Great-Granddad Thurlkill
In the sun hat :)
Hanging with Dad